Product Control Analyst 1 (IT Service Desk)
Location: Houston, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4333
Position Title: Product Control Analyst 1
We are currently seeking a Product Control Analysts 1 for our Houston, TX office.
This position is responsible for monitoring production processing, troubleshooting incidents and reporting status of the production environment to ensure the availability of applications and computing services
- Monitors alerts from infrastructure and applications and takes appropriate action, including interacting with other IT personnel to provide incident resolution as well as logging incidents into appropriate tracking system to document resolution.
- Participates in on-call rotation to ensure on-going (24x7x365) support for production computing environment.
- Tracks incidents and the status of the production environment, including scheduled processing, and prepares daily operations status reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- One (1) to three (3) years of work experience in computer operations, application development, orrelated areas.
- Ability to participate in 24x7 rotating on call support.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Platform-Unix/Linux, iSeries, Windows;
- DBMS-Oracle, DB2, SQL Server; Applications-Siebel, DataStream, Infinium, SeeBeyond, Cognos.
A bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Product Control Analyst 1 (IT Service Desk)
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.