Electronic Tech 3
Location: Alice, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4233
Position Title: Electronic Tech 3
We are currently seeking an Electronic Technician 3 - Coiled Tubing.
This position is the senior level for performing repairs to electronic and electrical systems on equipment and trucks. Work is performed under minimum direction, involving preventive maintenance inspection and the rebuilding, replacement and repair of components and systems
- Performs varied and complex troubleshooting repair work on mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and trucks, including replacement, rebuilding and inspection of components of a system, as directed by management.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections on mounted equipment and vehicles on a regular basis with general guidance from management.
- Prepares and maintains accurate documentation of repair and inspection procedures according to CMMS guidelines ensuring all work performed are in compliance with established practices and standards.
- Keeps proper records of maintenance and inspection orders on repair work done on equipment or system.
- May provide guidance, training or supervision to lower level technicians.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Completion or certificate from a technical or trade school on electronics repair, troubleshooting, Diagnostics, and must have a basic tool set.
- Minimum of five (5) years verifiable experience in electronics repair/maintenance work, with at least one (1) year in Coiled Tubing electronics repair.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have at least a Class C license, with satisfactory driving records
- Must meet the minimum physical requirements in the Work Step evaluation.
- Good understanding of the rules and regulations on safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to perform repairs and inspection on electrical and electronic devices.
- Ability to work well with others and follow directions with safe work habits.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player as required.
- Must have completed the required sections of the maintenance technical training program.
- Must be willing to work in extreme work environments.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Electronic Tech 3
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alice, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.