SCM Analyst (Supply Chain Analyst)
Location: Houston, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4178
Position Title: SCM Analyst
We are currently seeking a SCM Analyst
This position is responsible for backing up the Regional Purchasing and training, supporting and assisting internal and external end-users with the utilization of Key’s Procurement and Invoicing systems.
- Backs up regional purchasing agents/managers, research, issuing purchase orders, obtaining supplier documents.
- Provides frontline application support to Key’s procurement and inventory related systems.
- Develops and maintains training and instructional aides, including providing on-site and classroom training and support functions for end users as required.
- Performs troubleshooting, problem tracking and resolution on supplier, purchase order, invoice and related issues.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on outstanding problem/issues and status.
- Provides assistance and support in ensuring appropriate documentation of process and procedures.
- Participates in the analysis, design, testing and implementation of system modifications.
- Provides business expertise and guidance to information technology personnel tasked with maintaining and modifying the system.
- Provides assistance in gathering and tracking of process compliance-related metrics and documentation.
- Helps identify opportunities for systematic and/or process improvements to reduce process time and drive value.
Performs other related duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of work experience in the areas of accounting, finance, or procurement.
- Excellent facilitation and customer service skills demonstrating initiative and responsiveness with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company, both internal and external sources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide training.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressured, high volume environment, with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word) as well as knowledge of other data bases.
- Knowledge of Inventory a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or equivalent business/industry work experience.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: SCM Analyst (Supply Chain Analyst)
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.