Dir Human Resources (Located in Williston, ND)
Location: Casper, Wyoming US
Requisition Number: 4208
Position Title: Dir Human Resources
We are currently seeking a Director of Human Resources for our Rocky Mountain Marketplace located in Williston, ND..
This position is responsible for developing, planning, implementing and administering all human resources programs and processes for the location or area assigned. Incumbent plays a major role in organizational planning and development, team development and training, staffing and recruitment, compensation systems, employee relations, regulatory compliance systems, consultation/coaching on leadership development, organization and integration strategies and legal issues resulting from mergers and acquisitions.
- Provides guidance and consultation to area personnel on human resources issues, including interpretation/approval of criminal background results, progressive discipline, retention efforts, employee issues/investigations, current processes or process improvements, and other inquiries.
- Makes recommendations on human resources policies and procedures, process improvements, and employee relations best practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship in order to promote a high level of employee morale and reduce turnover rates.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations, and directs the preparation of information required for compliance to reduce or eliminate risk.
- Administers company guidelines relating to employee relations, ensuring they are carried out in accordance with established policies and governmental laws and regulations. Reviews all terminations to ensure adherence to employment laws.
- Oversees and directs the daily functions of the area HR staff, providing support and guidance as needed, including but not limited to, benefits administration, data entry and maintenance of employee information system, preparation of required reporting to various state and local agencies and processing of new hires.
- May conduct pre-qualifying interviews with candidates in order to make proper recommendations to hiring managers.
- Keeps management abreast of issues affecting divisional operations and any safety concerns.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years or more of work experience in human resources or employee relations with supervisory or managerial experience.
- Experience with an oil-related industry or business is highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of HR practices and functional areas.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures with thorough understanding of federal, state and local laws affecting employment practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully with all levels of people within the organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement HR concepts and best practices and handle highly confidential information and data effectively.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems and standard office software (word, excel etc.)
- Bi-lingual skills (English & Spanish) preferred.
A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field or equivalent experience.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Dir Human Resources (Located in Williston, ND)
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Casper, Wyoming US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.