Location: Midland, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4201
Position Title: Account Mgr
The account manager is responsible and accountable for increasing the revenue generated across business lines for assigned accounts. The account manager will define and execute strategies to develop, maintain, and grow profitable relationships with defined national and other critical accounts. The account manager will coordinate the activities of business development account leaders assigned their respective National Accounts to ensure a consistent presence and focus on assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identifies decision makers in assigned accounts, determines purchase drivers and ensures adequate resource coverage. * Gathers intelligence on future plans/current needs/ how they measure success. * Develops a strategy for the assigned accounts to grow business and ensure pursuit of business across all relevant LOBs, consistent messaging to decision makers, and optimized and strategic pricing. * Participates in and ensures dispute resolution is resolved to protect the relationship with the customer while protecting Key’s interests. * Ensures proper MSA contracts and pricing agreements are in place. * Keeps abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products. Duties may include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals. * Uses creativity in meeting new and unforeseen challenges in support of keeping the enterprise on a path of sustainable growth. * Leverages expertise, technologies, and intellectual property to expand presence and market share.
Customer Sales Activity
* Regularly visits (drives to) customer locations to develop relationships and contacts customer decision makers to generate business for Key. * Develops relationships and contacts customer decision makers to generate business for Key. * Ensures systematic delivery and resolution of customer inquiries to appropriate Key personnel/departments. * Demonstrates value to customers through the delivery of relevant value cases. * Interacts with existing customers to increase sales products and/or services across LOBs. * Generates new business and ensures growth of existing accounts. * Assesses potential application of company products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs. * Coordinates opportunity planning with account leaders in areas where service will be delivered. * Define and executes LOB sales plans for assigned accounts.
* Coordinates activities of indirect reports (account leaders). * Provides feedback, coaching and participates in annual evaluations for account leaders. * Develops positive relationships with other employees in marketing, operations, product development, and other departments as needed.
* Gathers market intelligence about assigned customers’ activities across lines of business. * Utilizes market intelligence to evaluate potential spend in Key’s core LOB’s. * Develops revenue targets based on planned customer spend by LOB.
* Collaborates with operations on contract management, leveraging customer relationships, opportunity plans and account strategies.
* Develops and maintains executive level contacts/relationships that assist in “company to company” communications, understanding of customer future plans and strategic needs, and problem resolution. * Facilitates top level Key management (executive & operations) meetings with top level customer executives to develop enhanced “company to company” relationships. * Communicates value creation to customer executive levels.
* Represents Key in the marketplace through various industry organizations and events. * Keeps well informed of current industry trends, opportunities, products and competitive issues. * Attends and participates in sales meetings, product seminars, trade shows and professional organizations as appropriate.
* Develops the sales plan to fulfill the growth and revenue goals of the organization for assigned accounts by ensuring maximum sales volume of products and services for assigned accounts. May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. * Acts as advisor to sales team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. * Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the sales volume for assigned accounts. * Manages all cost and budgets for area of
Performs other duties as assigned.
5 plus years of business development experience.
Excellent business prospecting skills and strong negotiation skills.
Strong relationship builder.
Excellent communication and managerial skills.
Ability to function in a high pressure environment with the ability to respond well to high level of stress.
Prior energy services sales experience preferred.
Prior sales management experience a plus
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with people.
Must possess a valid drivers license (in the state where they reside).
Must have an acceptable driving record per Company requirements. (reviewed every 6 months).
Must be available and willing to travel on a regular basis, if needed.
A bachelor's Degree in business management, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Mgr
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midland, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.