Location: Levelland, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4188
Position Title: Floorhand 1
We are currently seeking a Floorhand 1 for our Rig Services location.
- Performing services on oil and gas wells as part of a 3/5 person crew of a well service rig
- Lifts, operates, rigs up/down guy wires, hydraulic jacks, pads/boards and emergency gear which may include SCBA boxes, fire extinguishers and H2S monitors.
- Lifts, removes, installs and operates well head pump, jacks and other designated by the rig operator or company official.
- Works on elevated platform handling rods, tubing and other equipment related with well servicing.
- Lifts, attaches, installs and works with matting boards, tubing, rods, casing and associated well equipment, such as rod strippers, polish rods, etc.
- Operates tongs, elevators and other associated rig tools and equipment.
Receives on the job and other training to gain skills and competencies. Expected to fulfill successful completion of training.
Learns company policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards, accidents or maintenance issues to the rig supervisor.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Wears proper safety equipment on the job (when applicable)
- Communicate effectively, verbally and/or in writing.
- Driver's license preferred.
- Ability to interact positively with others in the team.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer services skills to provide world class value to customers.
- Ability to listen and follow specific instructions.
- Ability to work at heights of 110’ if required to assume derrick tasks.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must pass post-employment drug/alcohol urinalysis.
- Must pass post-offer “Essential Job Functions Test.”
- Must pass drug and physical test if required by state and federal government.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Floorhand 1
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Levelland, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.