Equipment Operator 2
Location: Alice, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4186
Position Title: Equipment Operator 2
- Driving and operating coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Nitrogen Pump, Crane, Transports) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells.
- Communicating and working with the Supervisor and fellow crew members to complete jobs with focus on safety, environment, and community.
- Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Minimum six (6) months experience or willingness to train
- Class “A” CDL license with clean record and Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to pass functional capacity evaluation that includes (but not limited to) bending, stooping, lifting, twisting and climbing.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Equipment Operator 2
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alice, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.