Maintenance Mgr - Managing Equipment and DOT Compliance
Location: Williston, North Dakota US
Requisition Number: 4155
Position Title: Maintenance Mgr
We are currently seeking a Operations Support Manager.
This position is responsible for managing both the equipment and equipment maintenance for the company. Incumbent demonstrates the ability to function as an effective team member focusing on team goals and objectives with a positive and enthusiastic approach to different circumstances and assignments.
- Develops initiates and manages maintenance programs.
- Manages equipment preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Provides oversight to standardizing preventive maintenance process (CMMS) and ensuring compliance.
- Manages oil analysis program and resulting equipment recommendations.
- Manages creation of maintenance schedules for new and activated assets.
- Manages deactivation of maintenance schedules for inactive assets.
- Manages preventive maintenance schedules to ensure compliance.
- Manages companywide closing of Pos and work orders.
- Develops summary PM compliance reports and provides proper communications to management.
- Develops tools to evaluate maintenance programs.
- Provides guidance to operational training at the district level.
- Collaborates with equipment management in developing best in class solutions.
- Develops report prototypes for operations support as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- EAM experience required.
- A bachelor’s degree or associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of company compliance and safety policies.
- Ten (10) or more years of directly related work experience, preferably in the oil field servicing industry.
- Supervisory or managerial experience preferred.
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Previous experience with CMMS preferred.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
State: North Dakota
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Mgr - Managing Equipment and DOT Compliance
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Williston, North Dakota US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.