Location: Mill Hall, Pennsylvania US
Requisition Number: 4133
Position Title: Lead Mechanic
We are currently seeking a Lead Mechanic.
This position is responsible for coordinating the activities of maintenance mechanics at the district shop level. Incumbent provides guidance and supervision to preventive maintenance inspection, repair and rebuild of components of machinery and/or mechanical equipment, ensuring the crew meets all requirements and criteria to perform assigned work activities.
- Performs scheduling of repair work for machines or equipment, assigning appropriate mechanics
- to accomplish tasks and overseeing proper and safe repair procedures.
- Performs planning and scheduling of preventive maintenance of equipment, including assigning
- mechanics to do inspection and ensuring established procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Oversees the work processes and procedures to ensure safety measures are observed, record
- keeping requirements are met, and repair or maintenance work performed according to
- established schedules and within guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains shop stock and repair parts inventory, placing orders as needed, and
- preparing requisitions for new parts and equipment.
- Assigns personnel to perform shop clean up and stock up supplies and materials.
- Provides proper training and supervision to mechanics to ensure they carry out their assigned tasks to meet maintenance and/or repair work according to established specifications or orders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Certification from trade or technical school in maintenance or repair highly preferred.
- Seven (7) years or more of work experience as a mechanic or a similar capacity.
- Must have a Class C license, or valid CDL A or B drivers license depending on the vehicle required to drive on the job, and a clean driving record.
- Strong knowledge and skills in well service equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance.
- Must be skillful in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment, including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions.
- Ability to lead and train the work of others.
- Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and work well with others.
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
City: Mill Hall
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Mechanic
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mill Hall, Pennsylvania US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.