Location: Odessa, Texas US
Requisition Number: 4087
Position Title: Cement Specialist
This position conducts all necessary job calculations for the cement job, ensuring a safe work environment on the job site, and monitors the work performed by the equipment operators to be carried out effectively and meeting customer satisfaction. Acts in a lead capacity, providing guidance to one or more cement crew equipment operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs accurate calculations on all aspects of cement job to ensure they are carried out properly and according to customer expectations.
- Serves as the “safety mentor” for the cement crew on well-site, addressing any safety concerns.
- Prepares customer invoices on job site, recording job data from data recording system.
- Carries out the “quality control” and “quality assurance” role on the job site to ensure customers’ needs are met and the best customer service is provided.
- Maintains regular contact with current customers to provide excellent customer care and to seek new opportunities for potential and new businesses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work experience in a related field or function.
Working knowledge of company HSE policies and practices.
Basic knowledge of math and algebra concepts.
Strong leadership skills with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
High School Diploma, or GED, or equivalent preferred.
Completed and passed Cementing 1 School and all of necessary TPD’s.
Community / Marketing Title: Cement Specialist
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Odessa, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.