Location: Andrews, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3918
Position Title: Dispatcher-FRS
We are currently seeking a Dispatcher - Pipe Plant
- Receives orders from internal customers.
- Ensuring the job is done by organizing tasks in filling the orders
- Prepares, prioritizes and processes job orders, assisting with pulling orders from stock, checking to ensure equipment is correct. Check in equipment when returned.
- Keeps logs of calls/orders and tools and equipment.
- Determines equipment needs by obtaining appropriate part(s) according to order specifications.
- Gathers serial numbers and descriptions for parts and prepares job tickets, including overseeing inventory control in RTMS as necessary.
- Makes necessary arrangements for shipping and delivery to ensure orders are properly handled.
- Addresses payment issues including but not limited to verifying customer credit.
- Supervises the process of checking equipment to ensure they meet company standards and API standards, and they are in proper operating condition.
- Maintains positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- May need to sub-rent tools for certain jobs if necessary.
- Operate forklift to load and unload trucks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School or GED equivalent preferred.
- One to five years of work experience in dispatching, sales, fishing tool business, drilling or related field.
- Knowledge of downhole Fishing and Rental tools.
- Good communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Basic knowledge of the use of computer.
- Sales experience is desired.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to deal with people with business courtesy and manners.
- Ability to direct the work of others and be able tow work independently without direct supervision.
- Available to be at work location at night and on weekends when needed.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off
Community / Marketing Title: Dispatcher-FRS
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Andrews, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.