Location: Andrews, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3907
Position Title: Pipeplant Tech
We are currently seeking a Pipe Plant Technician.
Incumbent in this position primarily is involved with reconditioning and inspecting tubulars (pipe) for rental. Work performed includes cleaning, inspecting and coating of the pipe.
- Performs work in removing or installing thread protectors off/on tubing.
- Cleans the pipe with the pipe cleaning machine or by using a hot water washer.
- Buffs the threaded of the pipe using a grinder with a wire wheel attached.
- Gauges the connections using thread gauges, applies thread compound to the connections.
- Applies pipe coating to the IDs or ODs of the pipe.
- May operate a forklift to move the pipe as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- No prior experience in the field is required. Incumbent is trained to perform assigned duties.
- Must undergo training courses offered by Nondestructive Testing Consultant Services, and must re-take these courses every five years to stay current.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Pipeplant Tech
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Andrews, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.