Service Coordinator - C
Location: Odessa, Texas US
Requisition Number: 2453
Position Title: Service Coord-Completions
This position is responsible for working under the Service Manager to assist with daily operations to ensure the operations are conducted safely and efficiently to meet customer expectations. Incumbent also oversees job pricing, work tickets, compliance, paperwork, assigning of personnel to rigs and provides related service to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees operations and services provided in the field.
- Provides direction to dispatch work to job sites, prioritizes and assigns work, maintaining operations to maximize performance.
- Verifies that key processes are being followed.
- Determines equipment and supply needs including work with management from other districts/LOBs to coordinate ancillary equipment as needed.
- Plans and coordinates job procedures with customers, vendors and other contractors to ensure equipment and supplies are adequate and work is carried out according to established specifications.
- Maintains accountability for services rendered, equipment, labor, and work ticket accuracy.
- Collaborates with Business Development and other LOBs to complete bids for Completions jobs (turnkey and time & material).
- Serves as initial point of contact with customer on quality and safety issues.
- Resolves complaints and disputes with customers, building customer base and tending to the needs of customers.
- Performs monthly and periodic company audits as required.
- Provides regular communication (weekly/monthly) and reports to Service Manager on work status and/or upcoming events.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring adequate training of crews on location.
- Has direct authority to pull someone off rig for safety issue
- Acts as first point of contact on employee relations issues.
- Evaluates new hires/short-serviced employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Five (5) years of oil field work experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) effectively with employees, customers, and third party vendors.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to handle difficult situations.
- Valid driver’s license and meets requirements of Company Motor Vehicle policy.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment, processes, HSE regulations, safety challenges, and regulatory requirements.
Prefer High School Diploma or equivalent.
Community / Marketing Title: Service Coordinator - C
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Odessa, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.