Location: Odessa, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3637
Position Title: Bulk Operator
This is an entry level job involving manual labor in the yard or on the job site, helping with any job task that is needed. Employee works in one or more areas including but not limited to maintenance, repair, parts runner and performs errands as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs upkeep and maintenance duties such as cleaning shop, picking up tools, sweeping floors, emptying trash cans and other housekeeping chores.
- Maintains the yard or assigned work area including weed eating and mowing, to keep yard in safe working order following safe work practices.
- May wash trucks and assist mechanics with cleaning up equipment and tools, fixing office equipment, repairing small tools and equipment in yard such as repair of bulk trailers and pump equipment.
- May be assigned to yard and field to help with repair of larger equipment such as repair wench on roustabout truck, repair brakes on trailers, etc.
- Hot shots equipment or tools as needed.
- May be required to operate bulk plant.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
No formal work experience is required.
Desire and willingness to work and learn new skills.
Ability to follow instructions well.
Ability to communicate well with others.
High School Diploma or equivalent desirable.
Community / Marketing Title: Bulk Operator
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Odessa, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.