CDL A Driver
Location: Welch, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3529
Position Title: Trans/Vac Driver
We are currently seeking a Trans/Vac Truck Driver for our Fluid Management Services location.
- Hauling and disposing of oilfield chemicals and by-products using a straight truck and trailer following EPA and DOT guidelines
- Operating a vacuum tractor and trailer unit (18-wheel tractor and trailer unit or a Bob-tail wheel unit with a trailer-mounted tank)
- Operating all intake and discharge valves, wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing duties
- Performing safety inspections as required by DOT, and maintaining a DOT driver log
- Completing work tickets and maintaining daily inventory of tools, fittings and hose connections on the unit
- Conducting pre-and post-trip inspections of tractor trailer unit, hoses, fittings and valves
- Maintaining satisfactory customer service
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Effective English communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work variable schedules/shifts and long hours
- Minimum of one (1) year experience operating a diesel truck in a DOT-regulated environment
- Valid CDL with a clear 3-year driving record
- Ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
- Basic knowledge of oilfield well servicing
- At least one (1) year of experience and knowledge of or experience in mechanical maintenance and repair of diesel trucks
Community / Marketing Title: CDL A Driver
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Welch, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.