Administrative Asst 3
Location: Midland, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3462
Position Title: Administrative Asst 3
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant 3.
- Tasks and responsibilities may include some or all of the following: data entry, report generating, maintaining a filing system, document preparation, meeting coordination and/or facilitation, composing business correspondence, setting up appointments or meetings, making travel plans or arrangements, answering telephones, greeting visitors, research and information gathering, etc.
- Assisting in coordinating activities relating to completion of a project or assignment
- Maintaining proper records of departmental activities or work, ordering supplies and equipment as needed and distributing mail when necessary
- Assisting in the preparation of reports or documents in accordance with established instructions and/or guidelines (e.g. expense reports, vendor invoices)
- Assisting in the processing of records, changes or administrative issues related to various functions of the department or unit assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; completion of business school or some college work preferred
- One (1) year administrative office experience or clerical support work
- Good computer skills in the use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with MS Access
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all internal and external people
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail preferred
- Basic knowledge of business practices and office procedures a plus
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial concepts, billing and invoicing procedures desirable
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Asst 3
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midland, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.