Bilingual HR Manager
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico US
Requisition Number: 3268
Position Title: HR Manager
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager.
- Provides guidance and consultation to operational leadership on human resources issues, including but not limited to interpretation/approval of criminal background results, progressive discipline, employee issues/investigations, current processes or process improvements, and other inquiries.
- Makes recommendations on employee relations best practices to establish positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Administers company guidelines relating to employee relations, ensuring they are carried out in accordance with established policies and governmental laws and regulations. Reviews all terminations to ensure adherence to employment laws.
- Oversees and directs the daily functions of the area HR subordinate staff, providing support and guidance as needed, including but not limited to, payroll, benefits administration, data entry and maintenance of employee information system, preparation of required reporting to various state and local agencies, and processing of new hires.
- Reviews payroll registers for accuracy.
- Participates in standard recruiting and placement practices and processes. May conduct pre-qualifying interviews with candidates in order to make proper recommendations to hiring managers.
- Keeps management abreast of issues affecting company operations and cause safety concerns.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Five (5) years or more of work experience in human resources or employee relations with supervisory or managerial experience.
- Experience with an oil-related industry or business is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of HR practices and functional areas.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures with thorough understanding of federal, state and local laws affecting employment practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully with all levels of people within the organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement HR concepts and best practices and handle highly confidential information and data effectively.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems and standard office software (word, excel etc.)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
State: New Mexico
Community / Marketing Title: Bilingual HR Manager
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hobbs, New Mexico US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.