Location: Midland, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3522
Position Title: HSE Advisor
We are currently seeking an HSE Advisor.
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers' health and safety.
- Recommend measures to operations management and HSE leadership to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Investigates and facilitates root cause analysis (RCA) of incidents, high potential near-miss events, and safety concerns raised by employees to evaluate, identify causes and to determine preventive measures
- Facilitates or manages (captures) all documentation including the investigation and behavior justification model from RCA meeting.
- Support and participate in behavior based safety program
- Support and assist operations in the institutionalization of Key Energy’s Safety Management System
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, practices, credentials, licenses and/or permits in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Ensure employees in functional areas follow established procedures and ensure company compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Provides support for operation’s safety meetings
- Researches and recommends safety equipment, programs and procedures
- Responsible for maintenance of incident and accident records and other applicable documentation in accordance with HSE policy, regulations, requirements and practices
- Helps implement, monitor, and manage safety programs, policies, and procedures.
- Provides guidance to management and employees on local, state, and federal regulations
- Attends designated contractor safety meetings to discuss safety issues and concerns
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent related work experience or a combination of education and experience
- Five or more years experience in safety related field in oil or heavy industry
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations
- Familiarity with API and other industry recommended practices, policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and business intelligence applications (OBIEE, etc.).
- Knowledge of industry safety training (First Aid/CPR, Confined Space, etc.).
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: HSE Advisor
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midland, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.