Sr Service Supervisor - Fishing & Rental Services
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico US
Requisition Number: 2927
Position Title: Sr Service Supv
Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Service Supervisor.
- Plans and executes logistics for delivery of service including review of equipment, supplies, personnel and customer specifications in preparation for scheduled jobs, most often for multiple pieces of equipment
- Reviews and approves of daily work plans.
- Supervises daily field operations for assigned teams and ensures quality service delivery to meet customer needs including service that is on time, safe and efficient.
- May provide time estimates, cost and labor for purposes of job requisitions or quotes.
- Ensures quality customer relationships on location.
- Resolution of issues and problems that occur on job sites and escalation of issues to Service Manager as appropriate.
- Full enforcement related to all company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Accountable for full compliance of the safety management system on job worksites; including understanding and implementing any agreed upon customer requirements, incident reporting, work-plan/JSA, SWAT and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves time cards and daily work tickets.
- Assists Service Manager or Area Director with selecting, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance.
- Provides information and reports as required by Service Manager or Area Director.
- May serve as senior operations support.
- Experience in related oil field rig operations experience required.
Qualified candidates may substitute a combination of education and work experience listed as
High School Diploma, GED or Associate degree or technical college education plus five
(5) or more years of directly related work experience.
Prior supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of rig safety regulations and safety issues.
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with subordinate employees, outside vendors
- Must possess valid commercial driver’s license and meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
State: New Mexico
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Service Supervisor - Fishing & Rental Services
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hobbs, New Mexico US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.