IT Service Desk Analyst 1
Location: Houston, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3791
Position Title: IT Service Desk Analyst 1
This position provides routine desktop/laptop support and basic repair for employees. Work includes troubleshooting and maintaining computer equipment and related accessories and peripherals and supporting all software applications. Incumbent provides customer service by identifying and eliminating technology based interruptions and errors.
- Receives requests regarding problems with computer equipment and software, addressing problems in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoots, identifies and resolves hardware or software issues, determining solutions and providing technical support as appropriate.
- Performs diagnostics and other applicable test on hard drives, video cards, etc. and contacts proper vendor or manufacturer for repair or replacement as necessary.
- Installs and maintains various software packages, antivirus software, or spy ware removal tools on individual computers, troubleshooting regarding operation of such applications.
- Configures or re configures new or current laptops/desktops to be deployed into the field or redeployed to other users, or when necessary due to corruption.
- Creates, modifies and terminates accounts in Key applications and Active Directory
- Complies with all Service Desk and IT policies and procedures.
- Refers escalation issues and incidents or problems that are beyond this level of expertise to the appropriate Analyst IT Specialist for handling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Training from technical/business/trade school or college.
- One (2) year of experience working with Microsoft software products, or IT service
- Desk in a business environment is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of employees and provide professional
- customer service.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with customer service
- Fundamental knowledge of & experience with installing and upgrading software and hardware.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- 2 years experience in Active Directory, Windows
Community / Marketing Title: IT Service Desk Analyst 1
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.