Intern Legal Department (Part Time)
Location: Houston, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3781
Position Title: Intern
We are currently seeking an Intern for our Legal Department in Houston.
This position is designed for an intern who will assist in various legal projects, learning the various aspects of real property contracts, and corporate securities.
- Organizing the Deal Room.
- Updating company information with the county tax assessors’ office.
- Researching real property deeds of our owned properties.
- Basic scanning and filing.
- Inputting contract information into a new system or validating information in the existing system.
- Verifying past document are loaded into litigation management software.
- Keeps weekly journal of tasks and reports on progress to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Third Year Law student
- Previous work experience in a professional setting preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Intern Legal Department (Part Time)
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.