Location: Sidney, Montana US
Requisition Number: 3656
Position Title: Roustabout Foreman
We are currently seeking a Roustabout Foreman.
- Checks to ensure all roustabout crews are on location, prepared and equipped to carry out their assigned tasks at the scheduled time.
- Operates the assigned equipment in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by the customers.
- Performs maintenance of equipment in the assigned locations to ensure efficient operation.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned roustabout crew.
- Conducts regular inspections of trucks and back hoe equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and properly and maintenance is done on a regular basis or as needed.
- Prepares daily work tickets summarizing work performed, materials used, costs and charges etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of the roustabout industry.
- Strong understanding of company safety processes and practices.
- Good communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time with no difficulty.
- Ability to work and perform under extreme environmental and weather conditions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift objects up to 75 lbs. for extended periods of time.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Roustabout Foreman
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sidney, Montana US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.