Equipment Operator 3
Location: Snyder, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3440
Position Title: Equipment Operator 3
We are currently seeking Pump Down Operator Equipment Operator 3 for our FRS location.
- Perform rigging up/down at the well site, operating and maintaining the following equipment: acid pump, N2 pump, crane, coiled tubing unit, and pressure control systems. Monitors wellbore pressure and takes remedial action as necessary.
- Work under hazardous conditions and demonstrate strong general safety and hazmat working knowledge and practices to mitigate risks associated with such. Perform compliant transportation of hazardous materials. Fill out and maintain shipping documents for hazardous materials (hazmat) transportation including proper use of placards and labels and securing loads, ensuring wellhead area is clear, and placing environmental protectors in applicable locations.
- Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Must have mastered all the job duties of an EO1 and EO2
- Well control certification; BOP experience
- Class “A” CDL license with clean record and Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to pass functional capacity evaluation that includes (but not limited to) bending, stooping, lifting, twisting and climbing.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Equipment Operator 3
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Snyder, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.