Location: Levelland, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3384
Position Title: Service Mgr
We are currently seeking an District Manager.
- Ensure quality service delivery to meet customer needs including service that is on time, safe, efficient, properly priced and ensuring the initiation and completion of the work-ticket.
- Communicate additional growth opportunities and customer request that are outside local ability to facilitate to Area Director for review.
- Ensure quality customer relationships.
- Provide logistics, personnel and maintenance needed to fully utilize all revenue generating equipment.
- Optimize staffing levels for current business needs while keeping labor cost at the required % of revenue while maximizing equipment utilization.
- Responsible for ongoing selecting, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, paying employees using all applicable policies and procedures. When necessary, disciplines and terminates poor performing employees.
- Drive safety culture through ensuring compliance with the safety management system including safety meetings, training, incident reporting, work-plan/JSA, RCA participation, SAFE system action item completion and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of communication and administration related to employment of location staff.
- Manage effective dispatch of equipment and people.
- Allocate equipment and other assets efficiently for maximum utilization. Regularly evaluate all equipment and recommending disposition to Area Director related to underutilization or replacement.
- Manage equipment repair and maintenance within prescribed % of revenue. Ensure all equipment is maintained according to policy and documented properly with all required permits.
- Ensure all assets are accounted for and parts inventory is adequate and within prescribed tolerance.
- Ensure the facility is maintained according to policy including facility repairs, yard upkeep, shop cleanliness, permits, vendor payments, supplies and security.
- Full enforcement related to all company policies, procedures, directives and training.
- Provides information and reports as required by Area Director.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- An associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of oil field experience, with a minimum of three (3) years in a
supervisory or managerial position.
- Completion of Leadership or Specialized Management Training is a plus.
- Knowledge of company and governmental rules and regulations relative to the industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in the well servicing or related oil and gas environment.
- Ability to analyze and assess financial reports.
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with inside and outside contacts.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: District Mgr
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Levelland, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.