Field Trainee For FRS
Location: Palestine, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3360
Position Title: Field Trainee
We are currently seeking a Reverse Unit Operator Field Trainee for our Fishing and Rental location.
- Operating the assigned rig and equipment in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions as requested or designated by the customers
- Maintaining regular contact and communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues and complaints
- Ensuring that quality products and services are provided to the customers including maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions, following safety procedures for a safe working environment and adhering to all applicable governmental regulations for compliance
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment
- Establishing and maintaining a positive and safe work environment
- Tracking and keeping up with pipe tally and drilling depths
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Considerable experience in rig operation or closely related function
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required
- Valid commercial license with clean driving record
- Ability to effectively communicate with people within and outside of the company
- Ability to lead or provide guidance to crew members to work safely and efficiently
- Multi-tasking skills and basic problem solving and organizational skills preferred.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time with no difficulty
- Ability to work and perform under extreme environmental and weather conditions, such as exposure to heat, dust, fumes or other elements
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 lbs. for extended periods of time
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Field Trainee For FRS
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Palestine, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.