Service Supervisor 1
Location: Caldwell, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3328
Position Title: Service Supervisor 1
We are currently seeking a Service Supervisor for our Rigs Management Sertvices .
This position is responsible for supervision of single (1) production team (Work Over Rig) assigned to a location.
- Plans and executes logistics for delivery of service including review of equipment, supplies, personnel and customer specifications in preparation for scheduled jobs.
- Reviews and approves of daily work plans.
- Supervises daily field operations for assigned team and ensures quality service delivery to meet customer needs including service that is on time, safe and efficient.
- May provide time estimates, cost and labor for purposes of job requisitions or quotes.
- Ensures quality customer relationships on location.
- Resolution of issues and problems that occur on job sites and escalation of issues to Service Manager as appropriate.
- Full enforcement related to all company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Accountable for full compliance with the safety management system including daily site safety, ensuring customer safety regulation adherence, incident reporting, work-plan/JSA, and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves time cards and daily work tickets.
- Assist Service Manager with selecting, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance.
- Provides information and reports as required by Service Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in related oil field rig operations experience required.
- Qualified candidates may substitute a combination of education and work experience listed as High School Diploma, GED, Associate degree or technical college education plus ten
- (10) or more years of directly related work experience.
- Prior supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of rig safety regulations and safety issues.
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with subordinate employees, outside vendors and customers.
- Must possess valid commercial driver’s license and meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Service Supervisor 1
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Caldwell, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.