Training Instructor 2
Location: Odessa, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3281
Position Title: Training Instructor 2
This position is responsible for overseeing the local training center and all training and development functions
related to safety for new and current employees providing them with the knowledge and skills needed to
perform their jobs safely and effectively.
* Trains new employees on topics that typically include Federal and State Regulatory Training,
Compliance Training, Customer Required Training, Key Energy Services Specified Training,
and Skills Training.
* Facilitates training in a manner that maintains the integrity of the content and consistency across
* Incorporates adult learning principles in teaching methods to provide a positive, learning
experience for all participants.
* Issues tests, evaluations, certificates and/or completion cards, where applicable, in compliance
with defined requirements.
* Conducts field observations of the trainees to monitor progress and recommend other training
* Collaborates with other trainers, auditors, regulatory and compliance personnel, and customers
to keep abreast of industry requirements and other training and development opportunities.
* Maintains local training center including maintenance, supplies, and the scheduling of training
* Maintains training files to ensuring accurate record keeping.
* Ensures that training rig and other training equipment are maintained and kept in proper working
Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
Technical or college training preferred.
* Five (5) or more years of directly related work experience
* Minimum of two (2) years operating a work over rig or related field experience required.
Knowledge of OSHA compliance preferred.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in computer skills in the use of Microsoft Applications.
Community / Marketing Title: Training Instructor 2
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Odessa, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.