Requisition Number: 215
Position Title: Roustabout Foreman
We are currently seeking a Roustabout Foreman.
- Checks to ensure all roustabout crews are on location, prepared and equipped to carry out their assigned tasks at the scheduled time.
- Operates the assigned equipment in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by the customers.
- Performs maintenance of equipment in the assigned locations to ensure efficient operation.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned roustabout crew.
- Conducts regular inspections of trucks and back hoe equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and properly and maintenance is done on a regular basis or as needed.
- Prepares daily work tickets summarizing work performed, materials used, costs and charges etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of the roustabout industry.
- Strong understanding of company safety processes and practices.
- Good communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time with no difficulty.
- Ability to work and perform under extreme environmental and weather conditions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift objects up to 75 lbs. for extended periods of time.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Roustabout Foreman
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.