Fishing Tool Supv 1
Location: Perryton, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3851
Position Title: Fishing Tool Supv 1
We are currently seeking a Fishing Tool Supervisor 1 for our Fishing and Rental Services location.
This position has supervisory responsibilities over the rig crew to ensure that fishing jobs are performed satisfactorily in accordance with company policies and customer requirements. Incumbent is responsible for the safety of the rig crew involved in picking up and laying down bottom hole assemblies, and for
directing their work when the equipment is down hole on the customer’s location (job site).
- Supervising all work activities in laying down the fishing tool bottom hole assembly when out of the hole
- Conducting safety meetings with rig crew on pulling the fishing bottom hole assemblies out of the well bore prior to pulling out of the hole to ensure work is done properly and safely. Performs JSA prior to each job site event.
- Directing rig crew on the rig floor during operation of fishing tools down hole, including the work of the driller for the entire operation, lasting up to 14 hours in duration if necessary
- Overseeing that work procedures are safely implemented and equipment used are properly handled and maintained to ensure safety practices and security measures are followed
- Developing and planning work activities and scheduling with customer representatives to ensure correct equipment is ordered, used, serviced and maintained according to set procedures and/or agreements
- Managing the equipment used in the fishing operations to ensure its safety and cleanliness
- Meeting with division managers and customer representatives concerning cleaning out the customer’s well bore and other safety issues and concerns affecting the fishing operations
- Providing daily contact with and/or reporting to customers and Key fishing district regarding costs involved and equipment used
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ten (10) or more years of oilfield related work/rigs or fishing tool shop experience
- Prior work experience as a driller and/or in fishing and milling operations
- Supervisory skills and experience
- Ability to operate drilling rigs, workover rigs and snubbing units
- Ability to foster and maintain an effective working relationship with other Key employees and Customers
- Extensive knowledge in all safety practices and measures in rig and fishing operations
- Ability to run Key Proprietary Equipment.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
Community / Marketing Title: Fishing Tool Supv 1
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Perryton, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.