Location: Odessa, Texas US
Requisition Number: 3837
Position Title: Reverse Supv
Incumbent has supervisory responsibilities over the rig crew to ensure and coordinate reverse packages for our customers, including supervising the rig crews when rigging up foam air unit, power swivels and pumps for the project. This position also has responsibility of running the drilling BHA (bottom hole assembly) when drilling out the well bore, ensuring all safety policies and procedures are followed satisfactorily in accordance with company policies and customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises all the work activities in rigging up reverse packages, watching over and directing pick up; laying down procedures for all drilling bottom hole assemblies ran with drilling operations.
- Conducts safety meeting with the rig crew on pulling the drilling bottom hole assemblies out of the well bore prior to pulling out of the hole to ensure work is done properly and safely. (JSA’s)
- Directs the rig crew on the rig floor during operation of drilling tools down hole, including the work of the driller for the entire operation, lasting up to 14 hours in duration if necessary.
- Oversees the drilling operations and maintains reverse package equipment.
- Oversees the work procedures are safely implemented and equipment used are properly handled and maintained to ensure safety practices and security measures are followed.
- Develops and plans work activities and schedules with the customer representative to ensure correct equipment is ordered, used, serviced and maintained according to set procedures and/or agreements.
- Manages the equipment used in the reversing packages and drill out operations to ensure its safety and cleanliness.
- Provides daily contact with and/or reports to customers and Key fishing district regarding costs involved and equipment used.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Three (3) or more years of oilfield related work, rigs or fishing tool shop, experience.
- Prior work experience as a driller and/or in fishing and milling operations.
- Supervisory skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to operate drilling rigs, workover rigs and snubbing units.
- Ability to foster and maintain an effective working relationship with other Key employees and customers.
- Extensive knowledge in all safety practices and measures in rigs and foam air, drill out operations.
Community / Marketing Title: Reverse Supv
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Odessa, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.