Location: Hobbs, New Mexico US
Requisition Number: 3766
Position Title: Shop Lead
We are currently seeking an Shop Lead.
- Prioritizes day-to-day shop/mfg/warehouse activities including but not limited to scheduling and prioritizing work , monitoring and evaluating quality/equipment performance and productivity, and confirming safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintains equipment and tools to diagnose problems and determine necessary repairs.
- Checks tools and equipment to ensure they are working properly and assess needed repairs and damages.
- Maintains and orders adequate supplies to meet the needs and demands of the operation.
- Assists with planning and coordinate activities to determine work demands, priorities and schedules.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Five (5) years of work experience in shop, warehouse, manufacturing maintenance or as a skilled tradesman
Supervisory experience in maintenance work is preferred.
- Prior experience in oil field related jobs desirable.
- Knowledge of and skills in problem diagnosis and repair work, preferably mechanical experience.
- Ability to schedule maintenance and repair work and maintain productivity.
- Ability to perform work of shop activities (general labor, skilled trades such as mechanical) as required
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
State: New Mexico
Community / Marketing Title: Shop Lead
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hobbs, New Mexico US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.